Sejam Bem Vindos

Neste espaço estão minhas criações artesanais.

Texturas, cores e idéias podem deixar o mundo mais aconchegante.

Espero que encontrem aqui um pouco de inspiração para suas vidas, este é meu objetivo !

Email - santopano@yahoo.com.br
Obrigada pela visita !
.
.
.
.

Sempre há muito por ser criado

It's not time to make a change. Just relax, take it easy. You're still young, that's your fault. There's so much you have to know. Find a girl, settle down. If you want, you can marry. Look at me, I am old. But I'm happy.
I was once like you are now. And I know that it's not easy. To be calm when you've found. Something going on. But take your time, think a lot. I think of everything you've got. For you will still be here tomorrow. But your dreams may not
(Father and son - Cat Stevens)
Music Here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe aqui seu recado. Obrigada pela visita !